Shreenagar always believe CSR as its foundation element of strategic business management for positive impact on society.
Shreenagar is leading agri business ventures in zone of CSR in Nepal, CSR activities which are carried are as follows:
- Shreenagar has renovate and continuously maintaining Sitalpati of Tansen, Palpa which is one of oldest heritage at Palpa for public
announcement & gathering.
- Shreenagar build drinking water supply facility at Shree Prajatantra Primary School, Telga, Palpa. and continuously
supporting on other requirement to enhance management at School
- Shreenagar has provided land for establishing Shree Sarasawati Secondary High School, Butwal, Rupandehi.
- Shreenagar has build Lord Shiva Temple at Sau.Pharshatikar, Rupandehi for locals and looking after its cleanliness.
- Shreenagar provides nutritional food (healthy fresh farm eggs ) free of cost to marginalized families , poor children and older people on several occasions
- Distribution of poultry manure free to locals for better agriculture productivity
- Employment opportunity to marginalized people , women and differently able people of local areas
- Shreenagar has provided land for establishment of multi-functional building at 8-Paschim Mainahiya,Sau.Pharshatikar