Hisex is a champion egg layer of many medium sized eggs. It is famous for its strong and nice brown egg shells.
The egg mass is equally impressive resulting in a good feed conversion.
Hisex is resistant to diseases and produces a high number of eggs, which makes it one of the most preferred layer brands among the farmers.
- Laying period of 18-90 weeks
- Livability of 94%
- Feed conversion of 2.18kg feed/kg egg mass
- Delivered 50% production at the age of 143 days
- Peak percentage of 96%
- 408 eggs per hen housed
- Average egg weight of 62.7g
- Average feed consumption of 112g per day